Information architecture is the process
of organizing, labeling information as well as designing
navigation and searching systems that help people retrieve
- In-depth knowledge of Internet and World Wide Web
industries and technology.
- Solid entrepreneurial skills and experience.
- Cross-discipline knowledge of information architecture,
design, technology and business.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and
- Exceptional conceptual, analytical, critical, and
- Bilingual level in Spanish and English, solid knowledge
of French, good knowledge of Greek and German, reading
level in Italian and Portuguese.